Power Supply Driver for 808nm 850nm 980nm IR Infrared Laser Diode TTL 12V 1.2A 200mw-1000mw
1. Suitable for 200mw-1000mW 808nm 850nm 980nm laser diode. it is the driver on our 808nm IR laser modules
2. Working voltage: 12v.
3. Working Current: < 1.2A
4. TTL:0V OFF, 5V ON
5. DO NOT connect it directly to laser diode working with 1.8v-1.9v. Please adjust the inplementation in blue color on it and turn down the output voltage before you connect it directly to your diode. and control the input current to fit your diode.
You can find the signal on the back of the driver:
1. Fan: it is for fan. If you do not want to add a fan on your laser, please ignore it
2. TTL: it is for frequence, if you do not want to add ttl on your laser, please ignore it.
3. LD: this place is for connecting your ld. You can also find the ? and + pole for your ld
4. The most important thing is the last one for input voltage. You can also find ? and + for the input 12vdc voltage.
5. A blue resistor for controlling the input current. Normally, this part depends on your ld.
6. This driver is used for lds less than 2w.