The modular design of our three-axis Nano X3 series stage allows the drive to be removed and replaced at any time. All drivers are directly coupled at the bottom, minimizing crosstalk of motion in the system. The parallel flexible design ensures precise, smooth and continuous movement with negligible friction. We provide a built-in piezoelectric driver version.
1, 66mm Heavy-duty Bracket Features:
►The sample under the objective lens or the experimental equipment around the objective lens can be placed on the lifting bracket;
►Suitable for upright and inverted microscopes;
►Compatible with Ø1.5" stainless steel poles;
►At the height and angle set by the user, it can be stopped with a collar;
►Compatible with OOP-M series of rail sliders;
►The bottom plate has four slots, which can be installed on the platform with M6 cap screws;
2,Ring/Limiting Clamp Features:
►Compatible with Ø1.5" poles, mainly used as lifting bracket accessories;
►The collar/limiting clamp block can quickly limit and lock the position of the post;
►At the height and angle set by the user, it can be stopped with a collar clamp block;
3,Bracket Base Features:
►The 66mm optical rail can be installed on the breadboard;
►With OOP-MA sliding block installed horizontally, the position of the guide rail can be adjusted by sliding;
►The vertical mounting base is fixed to the end of the guide rail, 66mm guide rail can be installed as a fixed bracket;
4,Sliding Plate Features:
►The width of the platform panel is 63mm, and the M6 screw hole spacing is 25mm;
►Used to install micro-manipulators or other experimental devices;
►It needs to be used with OOP series slider to facilitate precise adjustment of the position of the installed equipment;
5,66mm Rail/Support Cover Features:
►Used for 66mm rail/bracket cover;
►OPS-MO cover can form a shading enclosed environment in the guide rail/support;
►OPS-MC cover provides additional ports with wire grooves;
6,Cage Breadboard Features:
►Can be installed on the top of the guide rail/support or within the vertical length of the support;
►68mm wide panel width, M4/M6 screw hole array;
►Compatible with 30mm cage system;
►The aperture is optional with SM1 threaded hole or Ø35mm smooth hole;
(1) CXA-R series heavy-duty lifting stand has high flexibility and strong adaptability, which is very suitable for use in microscope experiments and used as the main body of the microscope. A variety of device installation options are provided to make full use of the larger working space of the microscope system. The heavy lifting bracket is pre-installed by the following four parts:
□PCA-K2 Post collar
□CFEP-A1.5 Limit clamp block
□OPS-ML stand base
(2) The PCA-K2 post collar is equipped with an alignment pin to maintain the height of the post during rotation. Use a 3mm hexagon wrench to tighten it. As a rigid mechanical stop tool, the alignment pin quickly returns to the previously set angle during use. After determining the post position, the quick release handle of the CFEP-A1.5 post limit clamp block can be quickly locked.
(3) It can be used with a Ø1.5" pole, which can be rotated 360°, and the pole can be raised or lowered within a certain vertical range, which is convenient for positioning the installed components in the imaging system. The collar and limit clamp block can quickly limit and lock the position of the post.
(4) OPH-F series sliding flat platform has a width of 63mm, an array of M6 screw holes on the panel, and a spacing of 25mm. The screw holes are used to install opto-mechanical components or other experimental devices. The bottom of the platform is a sliding dovetail. When used with OOP series sliders, loosen the screws and move the platform with installed components to adjust the position horizontally. When the platform is fully extended, the maximum load that the outer edge of the platform can support is 8kg.
(5) The cover plate has 4 Ø4.4mm countersunk holes, which can be fixed on both ends of the bracket with M4 stud head screws. The OPS-MO cover can form a light-shielding enclosed environment in the rail/bracket; the OPS-MC cover provides an additional port with a wire slot.
(6) OHD series cage breadboards are used to install cage systems and other experimental devices at different heights within the top of the guide rail/support or the vertical length of the support. Both OHD-35 and OHD-SM1 have 4 layer blocks with Ø4.2mm countersunk holes, which can be directly installed on the top of the heavy-duty bracket. The OHD-SM1A needs to be used with the APT-90 right-angle adapter, which can be installed freely within the vertical length of the bracket.
(7) Four sides of the main body of the bracket are rectangular groove guide rails, compatible with OOP-MA and OOP-MX sliders. In the range of the vertical length of the bracket, the slider can freely move up and down the optical components mounted on it. The slider tail is fixed by two screws and can be operated with a 3mm hexagon wrench. The choice of the height of the support rails determines the vertical range that can be used by the experiment and microscope components. For longer specifications, you can choose to purchase OPH-B series
(8) The bracket base has four countersunk holes. Use the attached M6 cap screws to fix the base on the platform.
- Additional Information